CalFeed (Calendar) Empty

calendars-meetings
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f86df49fe90>

(Mario F. (A.) Stevenson) #1

DTS-04082017

Hello,

RE: CalFeed (Calendar) Empty

Using Google Calendars I had attempted to subscribe to a calfeed of one workspace two times. There are no problems creating the calendar nor seeing the calendar; however, there are no items within the feed. This is the 4th maybe 5th platform I been to with this issue. I feel Google changed their API since the last downtime two weeks ago.

Can anyone duplicate this to determine the point of failure:
_ Create a test workspace.
_ Create two test tasks

1. All day spanning two weeks
  2. Spanning two weeks with a description start / end dates

_ In the workspace left menu choose subscribe

1. Copy the webcal link
  2. Create a Google calendar using the link by URL
  3. Determine if the events and tasks appear.

WIMI: sphap
Agent ID tag: aid-mfas , sphap-ntadm

(patrick.paleyron@hrservices.fr) #2

I have got the same problem last week. But its seems to be resolved on last Friday. The scheduled task or meeting appears after a few hours in my google calendar.

(Mario F. (A.) Stevenson) #3

DTS-04092017

In Response

@Pat

I had noticed the items began showing in Google calendar. The time period from whence items begin showing seems (now universal with Google Calendar) about one day. The only thing I had done was

1. Subscribe once again;
  2. I made the calendar public;
  3. Set items-default to private.

So, we’ll see what happens after this.

Thank you,

MFAS,
sphap-ntadm

(Mario F. (A.) Stevenson) #4

DTS-04092017-0837

In Response

RE: CalFeed (Calendar) Empty

The issue has been moved to Environment Management, Close and Release Phase. If a member wishes again, to examine the issue; pm to me a request, to be added this record (story.)

Thank you,

MFAS,
WIMI: SPHAP
AID tags: sphap-ntadm , aid-mfas

SEQCTEM Public Health And Pathology (SPHAP). Last accessed on April 9, 2017 from URLREF https://sphap.wimi.pro/autologin?page=/%23/seqctem-architecture-governance/tasks/detail/784385